Earlier Women were considered good for household activities but women have come a long way and proved this notion wrong. In the present scenario, You will find women working and excelling in all spheres of life be it a film producer, doctor, engineer, business women.
1) Chitra Gurnani Daga; she is a woman of substance, she had a vision and followed it. An alumnus of Indian School business she is a co-founder of an Indian adventure company Thrillophilia. She along with her husband started thrombophilia to provide the best activities and an authentic supplier to tourists. She faced many challenges to make her venture what it is today. With a strong passion, dedication, and zeal for her work, she overcame all the challenges and difficulties to make her venture of Thrillophilia Adventure Tours Pvt Ltd a big success. Thrillophilia has completed 8 successful years.
2) Falguni NAYYAR: Her success story will inspire many other young damsels. Falguni is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad. Before pursuing entrepreneurial journey she has worked as an investment banker and broker with Kotak Mahindra group. She Started Nykaa.com in 2012 with a vision of making the best of beauty products easily available across India. Nykaa is an e-commerce website offering beauty and wellness products from all the leading brands such as Loreal, Lakme.
3) Chanda Kochhar: A woman with a strong mindset and values. She is a pioneer in shaping retail banking in India.She is former managing director and CEO of India's largest private bank ICICI. She was awarded Padma Bhushan for her commendable work.
4) Naina Lal Kidwai: Words fall short to describe her work, she was the first Indian woman to study from Harvard University.She was among the world’s top 50 Corporate Women from 2000 to 2003 by Fortune Magazine. She is one of the most successful and prominent Indian Business Woman of today. She is currently chairman of max financial services ltd.
5) Ekta Kapoor: The lady behind the camera has given numerous hit tv shows to the audience. She is Joint managing director and creative director at Balaji films. She Is the queen of the entertainment industry with accolades in her kitty.
So, ladies come out of four walls of the kitchen and find our dream job.